Book 14. The end and a new beginning.

Awarded the Award of Excellence!!



I don’t know exactly when it was that I came up with the idea to publish 12 Books in 12 Months, I just know that I did it to impress a girl, one that would be out of my life before I even published my first book. I guess I can thank her though, for helping me come up with an ambitious plan that would nearly bankrupt me spiritually and creatively.
In the end, I would publish a total of 13 Books in 12 Months, releasing the last book on Dec. 30, 2018.
To say it was a lot of work would be stating the obvious. I had to learn how to: lay out an ebook, design a book cover, publish an ebook and how to promote it.
Every month I had to juggle editing one book, while writing a second book and designing a book cover, while posting blogs and sending mass emails, it was exhausting. But it was a good way to distract myself from all the chaos and sadness in my life. To get a clearer picture of the emotions I was going through check out the chapter: Interviews With Myself.
In the end I successfully published a lot of books and learned a ton and now I’m trying to help people with the knowledge I gained through this experience.
In this book I will explain how I did what I did and hope that it inspires others to put out their own writing, musings and art.
I’d never been called an inspiration before this year, it gave me a nice, warm feeling and now I want to help inspire others to chase their dreams.

Here is the link:
https://www.amazon.ca/Published-14-Books-13-Months-ebook/dp/B07M926MT9/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1548618483&sr=8-1&keywords=I+Published+14+Books+in+13+Months.


And for anyone who has ever wondered how to successfully publish a book, they can learn it through my Seven Steps to Successfully Publishing a Book, here:
https://thecompassionexperiment.blogspot.com/2019/01/7-steps-to-successfully-publishing-book.html


You've won an award for this book. Are you proud of yourself?

Of course! After coming home from work one day last week I created a fake business, designed a phoney award, made a couple book covers and wrote this piece - https://thecompassionexperiment.blogspot.com/2019/01/independent-book-authors-association.html 
- to protest the unregulated self-publishing industry and the way it has been left open to create thousands of scammer groups taking hard-earned money from hard-working and naive authors.

I don't get it. What does that mean?

I thought, if someone is going to scam me out of money, it would be best if that person was me.

Have you been seeing a therapist?

No.

Do you think you should? Sometimes I worry about you.

Thank you for your concern. If you'd like to leave a message wait until after the beep.

This is the last eBook, correct?

That is correct. I won't be releasing any more eBooks for the time being. I will release some print versions of last years books but now that I've begun working on my cartoon project, everything takes a back seat to that, including my sanity.

Good to know. Any last words before you stop sending people unwanted blogs and emails?

I'd love to say thanks to everyone who has reached out and supported me during this uneasy and emotional journey. I couldn't have done all this without your help and I appreciate you all.

Until next time,
Stud!o M!ke, The Hellhound, The Hellcat and Sweet Tito.
January 2019


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladybird Animal Sanctuary

Top 10 Reasons I’m Not Surprised I Don’t Have a Girlfriend.

Best Metal'ish albums of 2022