All Podcasts Now Available. And Free!






Thanks to a generous donation, from my sister Janine, I can now upload any and all tracks I want to my Soundcloud account.
This is amazing for a variety of reasons, mostly it just means I can record and post as much stuff as I can come up with, whenever I want.
That's pretty cool!
It would be cooler, if I wasn't the only one listening to my music, but, what can you do?
I guess I shouldn't really complain, in the month or so I've had my podcast/soundcloud account, I've amassed 2x more followers than this account, which, sadly, isn't saying much.
I'm an artist, I'm used to being criticized and putting out art - writing, music, audiobooks - that no one wants or cares for. I've got a thick skin, for the most part. But, I am also a giant emotional pussy, so I can take the criticism's personally and they can reduce me to tears sometimes.
So, why do I continue to do this stuff?
I'm an artist! That's what we do. We pollute the world with unwanted art and expect people to get on bended knee and thank their lucky stars they get to experience the magic, that is us.
Lol.
Below you will find another episode of my ongoing unwanted art collection.
Enjoy!

Studio Mike, The Hellhound, The Hellcat and Sweet, Deaf Tito.
August 2020





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladybird Animal Sanctuary

Top 10 Reasons I’m Not Surprised I Don’t Have a Girlfriend.

Best Metal'ish albums of 2022