Mary Agnes Foster Diaries - NOW AVAILABLE!!



With November almost over, that means it's time to publish another book!
I'm happy to announce the release of Book #11 of 2018, The Mary Agnes Foster Diaries.
For those who are counting, this represents the 3rd non-fiction book of 2018. There are also a couple true stories in the short story anthology Little Surfer Girl.

The description for the Mary Agnes Foster Diaries:

"Mary Agnes Foster Diaries is a photo-documentary about the ups and downs of fostering a former puppy mill mama, named Mary Agnes. She came into the shelter as a terrified, skinny dog and l was drawn to her and wanted nothing more than to help turn her life around. This is the true story of how that happened."

You can purchase it here:
https://www.amazon.ca/Mary-Agnes-Foster-Diaries-Studio-ebook/dp/B07KVR7SFF/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1543433295&sr=8-1&keywords=Mary+Agnes+Foster+Diaries-- 

The irony of course, is that I never planned on releasing this book, it wasn't on the list. But, the book I planned for Book #11, The Mars Experiment Vol. 4, is still only 60% written and will take a couple marathon writing sessions (20 pages/10,000 words x2) over the next two weekends in order to get it finished, edited and ready for layout.

To say this has been a busy year is an understatement. I've moved twice, hosted a very successful tribute concert, performed a couple times and released 11 books.

How is life in Hamilton?

I have 9 months until I can get out of my lease and the fact that I know that off the top of my head tells you all you need to know.

Do the animals at least like it?

They like it better than I do. They eat better too.

Will you ever write another book?

I don't plan to. Next year will be more about promoting my most popular and successful books of 2018 and converting at least one of them into a paperback novel.

What will you do instead?

I will return to recording and mixing music after a nearly five year hiatus. Though I haven't recored anything in five years, I've performed 60 + times since then, have made some great connections and have a ton of stuff ready to be recorded, mixed, mastered, remixed and remastered.
They don't call me Stud!o M!ke for nothing!

What about the cartoon?

I am currently brainstorming a kids cartoon that I will write the pilot screenplay for. It's actually going to be really, really good, I'm super pumped! I've never written a screenplay before, let alone an animation screenplay, but I've been working toward this goal my whole life and I think I'm finally ready.

And that's it for now.
Fingers crossed that I have the drive, determination and creativity to get book #12 done in a timely manner.

Thanks for your support,
Studio Mike, Tito, George and Crazy California.
November, 2018








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladybird Animal Sanctuary

Best Metal'ish albums of 2022

Top 10 Reasons I’m Not Surprised I Don’t Have a Girlfriend.