Lost in the Wilderness - NOW AVAILABLE!!



Forest
I'm happy to release book #7 of 2018, an action/adventure story titled Lost in the Wilderness.
This has been the hardest book to complete this year, that's because this month I had to:
1. Write and complete the final half the book.
2. Do a first edit.
3. Design the cover.
4. Find pictures to be included in the book.
5. Layout the book in Vellum.
6. Do a second edit, in Vellum.
7. Upload it to Kindle Direct Publishing.
8. View the online preview and do a third edit.
9. Upload final version to KDP.
10. Write a blog about it.
11. Send a mass email
12. Post about it on Facebook.
13. Find an apartment - not completed.
Daisy

What is Lost in the Wilderness about?
It is the weekend of Thanksgiving and Moose Morris-Middleton III is driving home from the family cottage in Northern Ontario, with his dog, Jazz, and his two cats Forest and Daisy. While driving home they hit a patch of black ice on HWY 400, the minivan hits gravel at the side of the road and flips four times before coming to a stop on its side. Moose is badly injured and the animals, nervous and scared, scatter across the highway and get lost in the wilderness. When Moose awakens in the hospital he is given the bad news about his pets. Will he find them before the freeze, get eaten or starve to death?

Jazz
The story is based on a real accident I had in 2006, though I didn't have pets in the van. Instead my brother-in-law Josh got hurt and had to go to the hospital in Barrie but luckily he was ok. I had PTSD from the accident for years and writing about it was anything but cathartic.




You can purchase the book here:


For anyone wondering where I'll be living next month, I don't know. I'm still waiting to hear from two potential apartments and it's stressful waiting to find out if I will be accepted or not.
So, for now, I still have no updates.
Moose

In the meantime, in August I need to:
1. Start/Complete book #8.
2. Edit/Layout book #9.
3. Start writing book #11.
4. Move. Possibly twice.

Wish me luck!
As always, thanks for all the support. This is has been anything but an easy year but I'm still working my ass off and wishing that something good finally comes my way.
Thanks,
Stud!o M!ke, George the Hellhound, California the Hellcat and sweet Tito.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladybird Animal Sanctuary

Top 10 Reasons I’m Not Surprised I Don’t Have a Girlfriend.

Best Metal'ish albums of 2022