The Mars Experiment, Vol. 2 - NOW AVAILABLE!!

Book # 5!!

I've been keeping myself busy with The Twelve Month Experiment and now with the Tribute Concert for Glynis Cunningham set for Sunday June 10, I'll be busier than ever.
I still haven't found a new apartment and that's after looking for two months but my stay here is has been extended until the house sells, so fingers crossed I finally find the place I so badly need and that this house sells for the max price.
Book #6
I worked hard on Book #5, The Mars Experiment, Vol. 2 and think that the layout and the overall look of the book is my best so far. Of course, if you haven't read the first volume, this book won't make any sense and that's ok. Dark sci-fi/fantasy isn't everybody's cup of tea, that's why for Book #6, I'll be putting out my Short Story Anthology titled 'Little Surfer Girl and other Tales of Hilarity and Horror' and hope that it will appeal to a larger audience. All I have done at this point is the cover but I'm happy with it, so now all I have to do is all the work. Oh boy! Remind me again why I thought putting out 12 books 2018 was a good idea??
Though putting out 12 books has kept me busy this year, I think that's been a good thing because it has been a stressful and emotional year and publishing these books has been a healthy distraction for me. Had I not set this goal and if I wasn't a completist, I can't imagine I would have had the drive and motivation to get anything done this year. Instead, I have put out five books, with seven more on the way AND I'm putting on a tribute concert for my amazing landlady, Glynis. I miss her, she was so thoughtful and caring and affected my life in many positive ways.
Over the past couple months I've received a lot of positive feedback from people who have read my books and that has been really helpful on the days when I just don't feel like writing, editing or laying out my books. Having people actually read my books is very satisfying and I'm thankful for anyone who has taken time out of their busy lives to read my work. It really does make it worth it. So do the royalty cheques but if I was in this for the money, I'd be really, really dumb because there is no money to be made and I'm ok with that, there is more to life than money and as a broke person, I know that better than most.
For now, I'll continue editing and laying out Book #6, keep writing Book #9 and then decide just what the heck I'm going to do for Book #7.

I hope that people will support the Tribute Concert in memory of Glynis Cunningham. I feel that it will be a fitting tribute for such an amazing lady.

Thanks everybody!
Stud!o M!ke, George the Hellhound, California the Hellcat and sweet Tito.
May, 2018

Also, you can purchase The Mars Experiment, Vol.2, here:
https://www.amazon.ca/Mars-Experiment-Stud-M-ke-ebook/dp/B07D6Y6V1H/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527176196&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Mars+Experiment%2C+Volume+2&dpID=41vaRseKgdL&preST=_SX342_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladybird Animal Sanctuary

Top 10 Reasons I’m Not Surprised I Don’t Have a Girlfriend.

Best Metal'ish albums of 2022