The Return of the Garden Party!



Last year I was unable to host a garden party - I didn't have a garden - and instead I was slowly rotting in an apartment building from hell, dreaming of a better life.
This year I've found myself lucky enough to be in the position to throw another Garden Party and by god, that's exactly what I'm going to do!
The previous Garden Party's were a big success and I'd love to do those party's justice by throwing a new format party: the BBQ/Concert/Fundraiser party.
Like previous years, most of the performances will feature myself - I'm reliable and affordable(free) - but this year will also include a performance by the delightful Rosalinde Sara P.
This year the food will be a smorgasbord of tasty delights and will feature gourmet BBQ pizza cooked to perfection by of one of the best chef's I know, my sister Pam.
There will be plenty of drinks, water and juice and though the backyard has nice tree coverage, we'll also have shelter from the elements.
Unlike previous years, there will be no silent auction, no bottles of wine for sale and no ticket draws - it was too stressful and time consuming - I'm trying to make this party stress-free and fun-filled.
I've been lucky enough to have my family volunteer to help with the party and I'm grateful for their assistance, it'll make things so much easier with more hands.
All I need now, is for people to show up.
The party will be held Sunday, August 21 at 1324 Roylen Road, Oakville.
The gate opens at 4:30. The BBQ starts at 5:00 and the Concert will start at: 5:30
The party will be free, but there is a suggested donation of $10/per person. 100% of the donations will go to the Oakville and Milton Humane Society - the cost of the party has been covered.
There is still time to make the party even better, anyone with suggestions feel free to send them my way: mikeprzysiezny@gmail.com

Hope to see you there, it's going to be a blast!

Mike, George, Tito, Foster Cat California and Ghost Spencer

2016














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladybird Animal Sanctuary

Top 10 Reasons I’m Not Surprised I Don’t Have a Girlfriend.

Best Metal'ish albums of 2022