When the bad guys win...



Not For Profit

(ed.note: This case is still pending, but the word is getting out, and people are upset. A lot of big hearts in this town, this case could open some eyes and lead to changes in the current animal abuse laws)


Cooler talk:

"They let her go? Wow...they played russian roulette, and lost." - Anonymous

"It was the judges fault, he made the ruling. Had it been an abuse case like this with a person, they would have fried." - Anonymous

"If I knew someone who broke legs, I'd be talking to them now." - Anonymous

"But... I'm rich? Give me my dog." - Anonymous

What is everyone talking about?

Probably the worst case of animal abuse in OO history, and I watched, as that dog, was put in the back seat of a car, and watched it drive away, not fully realizing at the time, what had happened.

There isn't a single person in the organization that isn't upset about the turn of events, but it reminds us how animals are treated in the eyes of the court and the law.
They are seen as $$$ repaid.
That's it.

That's what people should be angry about.

It's time for someone in council to step up and take notice, because this is bull$hit, and everyone knows it.
What's going to happen when the real story comes out?

I can say for certain, those weeks spent with our people, were the best days of that dogs life.

Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladybird Animal Sanctuary

Top 10 Reasons I’m Not Surprised I Don’t Have a Girlfriend.

Best Metal'ish albums of 2022