13 Books in 12 Months?- Yes. And I need to get a life.

The Mars Experiment Collection



So, I beat my goal of publishing 12 Books in 12 Months by releasing Book #13 - lucky #13, please! - on Dec. 30, 2018.
I think the word that best describes me is 'completist', though that word is usually used to describe collectors of useless items and their need to compete their collections. Wait! That word really does describe me. Completer of useless collections. See: book #13.

Here is the link:
https://www.amazon.com/Mars-Experiment-Collection-Volumes-1-4-ebook/dp/B07MP7RWJ1/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1546804157&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Mars+Experiment+Collection

What was the most surprising thing about surpassing your goal?

The first day after completing the 13 books I thought I'd relax and take it easy. After watching half a movie I found myself thinking: 'I'm just wasting my time watching this movie, I could be doing so much more'. I had been working so hard, for so many months, I hadn't realized that I had created good habits for a change and I couldn't just sit around and do nothing.

So, what did you do then?

I wrote this blog.

And then?

The blog isn't complete yet, so I'm not sure. Ask me again later.

Are you a work-a-holic?

Good question. I wouldn't have thought so, but I guess I've found two things I love to do - Animal Care and Writing - that I don't work at them, I just do them.

What comes next?

I'm going to post a blog that'll include links to every book I put out last year. Then I'm going to start Book #14.

You're kidding me? Another book.

There wasn't supposed to be another book but over Christmas my aunt Polly told me she'd miss my book release emails and said I should make a book out of them. At the time I laughed it off but after thinking about it I've decided I will expand upon her idea and put out a book detailing what it takes to put out 14 books and how I do it.

Have you started work on it yet?

This email will be included in the book. So, yes.


At this point the questions are becoming less introspective, right?

That's not on purpose, I'm just procrastinating designing the cover for the next book.





Thanks to everyone who supported me last year, I'm lucky to have so many lovely, caring people in my life. My family, friends and co-workers kept me going even in the lowest moments of last year and it was with their love and guidance that I was able to make it through 2018 intact.
It was a very difficult year and I think I distracted myself by diving into my work. As soon as I stopped working I had to take a long look at my life and it made me want to get back to work so I wouldn't have to do that.
So, I'll just keep working and hope that the success I've been dreaming of, finally comes my way.
Wishing. Wishing. Wishing.

Thanks for all your support.
Here's to a happy, fulfilling and accomplished 2019!

Stud!o M!ke, Sweet Tito, The Hellhound and The Hellcat.





2019








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladybird Animal Sanctuary

Top 10 Reasons I’m Not Surprised I Don’t Have a Girlfriend.

Best Metal'ish albums of 2022