Tribute Concert in memory of Glynis Cunningham




The Day after Mother's Day, my landlord, Glynis Cunningham passed away. She didn't have a funeral, ceremony of life or even an obituary, which is kind of sad. I decided I wanted to do a Tribute Concert in the backyard of her place, 1324 Roylen Road, Oakville, ON, on June 10, to honour her memory.
I'm hoping to raise enough money to sponsor a Cat Kennel at the Oakville Milton Humane Society in Glynis' name because I know she would really like that, she volunteered at the OMHS in the Animal Care Dept. and she was a Cat Socializer as well.
The Tribute Concert will be on Sunday, June 10. Event starts at 6, concert starts at 7. It will feature performances by me - because I'm so affordable - and the talented Robin Stevenson - because she's awesome like that.
There will be drinks, snacks, refreshments etc.
There will be a donation jar for the cat kennel but no cost for the fun evening.
It will be a nice evening and a fitting tribute to an unforgettable and caring lady.
Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Stud!o M!ke, George The Hellhoud, California The Hellcat and sweet Tito.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Reasons I’m Not Surprised I Don’t Have a Girlfriend.

UNKNOWN ENTITIES ALBUMS 1-4

Charlie Fund Quilt Auction Oct.22, The Hogtown Vegan, My first gig!