The Compassion Experiment (Day 54)




As I continue to debate, both publicly, and internally, TEDx, I will keep Day 53 as our home page.
A protest, as you will, in the name of The Compassion Experiment, and animals everywhere.
If TEDx has 100 people (as the rules stipulate), plus volunteers, that would be a @#$%load of meat consumed.
Or not, if I had my way.

Revised yesterday's blog a million times, but stand behind the final version, 100%.

Please keep tuning in though, we are still busy as @#%! keeping animals alive.

TCE June 10, 2010

Animals saved today: 3
Animals saved to date: 162


Note: we realize these numbers are not a true representation, but in our minds, this helps to visualize the damage we are causing when we eat animal by-products.

The Compassion Experiment T-Shirts
Order One Today!
Or two, or three or one hundred.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladybird Animal Sanctuary

Best Metal'ish albums of 2022

Top 10 Reasons I’m Not Surprised I Don’t Have a Girlfriend.